Register online at www.shotshow.org/exhibitor and sign in to their dashboard. Once you are signed in, click on the word REGISTRATION and you will be taken to the registration portal. Each exhibitor contact must provide a unique e-mail address for each individual in order to complete the registration for each individual badge.
Who Can I Register Under Each Registration Type?
Exhibitor Badge: The exhibitor badge should only be used for company personnel working the booth during Show Days.
Exhibitor Guest Badge: Guest badges are only eligible to enter during Show hours. The exhibitor guest badge should only be used for:
- Company employees NOT working the booth
- Board of Directors
- Company attorneys
- Spouses of employees
What about my buyers and manufacturer representatives?
Buyers: It is important for your company and the industry to properly categorize everyone that attends the SHOT Show. We recognize that your company has buyers you may wish to invite and host at the Show. It is a disservice for them to wear an exhibitor or guest badge as it prevents them from taking advantage of all the benefits available at SHOT. Please let us help you register buyer guests appropriately by contacting Cassandra Stock at firstname.lastname@example.org or 702-216-5836.
Manufacturer Representatives: If Manufacturer Reps are working your booth, we are asking that they register themselves at www.SHOTshow.org/register. During their own registration, they will be allowed to enter any exhibiting company names whose booth they are working in, as well as allowing them to represent their own company. Their manufacturer rep badge will allow them on the Show floor during setup days as well as before the Show floor opens on Show days.
- Booth representatives shall at all times wear badge identification furnished by Management, and badges may only be printed utilizing the name of the Exhibiting Company, as presented in the SHOT Show Directory.
- Management may, at any time, limit the number of registrations requested by an exhibitor if it deems the exhibitor is requesting more badges than justifiable or bringing in an inordinate amount of non-qualified individuals into the SHOT Show.
- Exhibitor’s booth must be staffed by Exhibitor during all hours the Exhibition is open.
How Many Badges Do I Receive for Free (My Allotment):
Your company receives complimentary badges based on the size of the exhibit space. Rather than separating out Exhibitors and Exhibitor Guests, your total allotment now includes everyone registered under your Exhibiting Company name. Below is the allotment formula for the 2023 SHOT Show. Badges are $50 per badge if you go over your allotment
2023 SHOT Show Badge Allotment
|Booth Size (nsf)||Total||Booth Size (nsf)||Total|
|0 – 99||2||2000 – 2499||54|
|100 – 199||5||2500 – 2999||57|
|200 – 299||7||3000 – 3999||68|
|300 – 399||10||4000 – 4999||79|
|400 – 599||19||5000 – 5999||90|
|600 – 899||24||6000 – 6999||98|
|900 – 1119||31||7000 – 7999||110|
|1200 – 1399||39||8000 – 8999||123|
|1400 – 1599||46||9000 – 9999||135|
|1600 – 1799||49||10000 – 10999||160|
|1800 – 1999||52|
Register online at www.shotshow.org/register. It’s easy! The exhibitor contact on your company’s Application & License for Exhibit Participation will receive an e-mail with the company password and badge allotment. Each exhibitor contact must provide a unique e-mail address for each individual in order to complete the registration for each individual badge.
International badges will not be mailed. Exhibitors will be able to pick-up their badge from Registration at The Venetian starting on Thursday, January 12.
- How do I log in to register? Click here to log into your Exhibitor Dashboard. Once logged in, select the Registration icon on the Dashboard and you will be redirected to registration.
- I do not know how many registrations we have already used. When you are in the registration portal, you will see how many badges are registered and how many badges remain.
- What if I need to change a person’s name? Changes to personnel can be made online through the Exhibitor Dashboard in the Registration portal.