DEADLINE TO BE INCLUDED IN THE PRINTED DIRECTORY: November 4, 2022
All NPC entries receive a listing with photo in the New Product guide distributed at the New Product Center as well as a listing with photo in the online New Product Gallery on the SHOT Show Planner.
How To Purchase a New Product Center Space
- Log in to your Exhibitor Dashboard
- Click ‘Upgrades’ then ‘Upgrade Options’ at the top menu bar
- Scroll down to “SHOT Show Upgrades” and enter the quantity of spaces you want for each type of display.
- If you are a Supplier Showcase Exhibitor, make sure you select the “Supplier Showcase Product Development Center” further down the page.
- Click ‘Upgrade Cart/Checkout’
- Return to your Exhibitor Dashboard
- Select ‘Edit Profile’
- Select ‘2. New Products’
- Fill out as much information about as you wish and add a photo to showcase your product on the planner before and during the show, 24/7. If you do not want your product information published online, you may add placeholders until you are ready.
Tabletop Display: This display allows buyers and media to get up close and personal to your product. Each product is secured to the table with a tether cord and observers can handle and touch your product. Each tabletop space measures 2’D x 2’W and price is $975 PER PRODUCT. Your product should not be more than 4’ tall on the table top. If your product exceeds this size you may purchase an additional space for a $300 surcharge. Additional space will add the next closest open product space.
Lucite Cabinet Display: This display is fully enclosed to reveal your new product in a locked showcase. You will get an 18” x 12” x 12″ space. The price is $975 PER PRODUCT. If your product exceeds this size you may purchase an additional space for a $300 surcharge. Each shelf is 36″ long and holds two products. If you purchase additional space for one product, you will get the entire 36″ shelf space for it.
Customizable Floor Display: This display gives large-size new products extra space to impress attendees. You may also bring your own display stand or rack. Each floor display measures 3’L x 3’W x 8’H and price is $1,095. If your product exceeds this size you may purchase an additional Floor Display for $300.
Premium Lucite Cabinet Display: This display is fully enclosed to reveal your new product in a locked showcase outside of the New Product Center in the Lobby Area. You will get a 36” x 12” space. The price is $1,595 PER PRODUCT. If your product exceeds this size you may purchase an additional space for a $300 surcharge.
Premium Tabletop Display: This display allows buyers and media to get up close and personal to your product outside of the New Product Center in the Lobby Area. You will get a 2’Dx4’W space. The price is $1,595 PER PRODUCT. If your product exceeds this size you may purchase an additional space for a $300 surcharge.
*You may include an information piece with your product (may not exceed the limitations of your space). We recommend purchasing a Lucite frame to hold your marketing piece upright. These will not be supplied by Show Management.
Rules and Guidelines
We ask your cooperation in abiding by the rules established for the New Product Center. It may be necessary for SHOT Show staff to interpret and enforce the rules. To avoid problems and risk possible disqualification, PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE RULES CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING ENTRIES.
- Entries are limited to those companies exhibiting at the 2023 SHOT Show, and the products being displayed in an exhibitor’s booth.
- All products must be displayed in accordance to SHOT Show display regulations.
- Product must be delivered and picked up by registered personnel employed by the exhibiting company.
- One copy of literature/sell copy may be included with display. Extra copies may not be left for distribution. You may include multiple documents in acrylic stands if you have a multiple pages.
- You must be a paid exhibitor in the SHOT Show to participate in the New Product Center.
- Running videos cannot have sound.
- Product/Photo must be able to be displayed in a maximum 2’D x 2’W tabletop, 12″ H x 12”D x 18”W showcase space or 3’ x 3’ floor space. Note: Each showcase shelf holds 2 purchased spaces.
- Products/Photos larger than table capacity will be charged a $300 surcharge.
- Floor space max is 3′ x 3′. Floor space is limited and available on first-come first-served basis. Please advise dimensions of floor space needed. Floor area not to exceed 3′ x 3′. If product exceeds 3′ x 3′, you will have to pay an additional space fee.
- Please note: $300.00 surcharge for products larger than allotted footprint.
- No refunds will be made.
- Once your display order has been sent in and booked you will receive an invoice directly for payment.
On-Site Entry & Check-In
- Entries must be delivered by exhibitor to the New Product Center Located in the Venetian Expo Level 1 lobby on Sunday, from 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and Monday from 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- If special on-site assembly is required, exhibitor must provide personnel to do so. Labor availability and all costs associated with set-up and removal of entries are the responsibility of the exhibitor.
- Exhibitor personnel checking entries in will be assisted by a member of the SHOT Show staff.
- If any adjustments need to be made to your display during the Show week they must be completed before the show opens or after the show closes.
- The New Product Center will be open for viewing to all attendees, press, and exhibitors during SHOT Show exhibit hours.
- Entries will be displayed and identified by a sign listing exhibitor’s name, product name and booth number only. Full descriptions appear in the New Product Center Directory.
- Display stands or mountings must not exceed the maximum designated display area or there will be an additional charge.
- Show Management has the right to rearrange your display within your space to enhance the visual of the overall display.
- The SHOT Show official security company will be employed to guard the area on a 24-hour basis.
- The SHOT Show does not assume responsibility for losses by exhibitors from theft, damage, etc.
- To pick up product, Exhibitors must show one of the following forms of identification: their SHOT SHOW badge or business card and photo I.D. A staff member will collect the business card, and products will be released to respective exhibitor personnel only. We ask for this ID to protect exhibitors and their products.
- Entries must be picked up on Friday from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS! Any products not picked up by 6:00 p.m. will be donated to charity by the NSSF.
- Exhibitors expressly agree that the SHOT Show does not have any responsibility for the products displayed.
Questions? Contact Chris Briare firstname.lastname@example.org